Thursday, March 22, 2007

A 3-week Hiatus

This blogsite is on a well-deserved break. For those who don't already know, we're back in sunny Singapura!

I'm enjoying bowl after bowl of steaming hot mee hoon kuay, slurping on delish ice-blended Coffee Bean concoctions and enjoying the company of family and friends.

I've had my durians.
I've had my soya bean milk.
I've had toast with kaya and butter at the neighbourhood coffee shop.
I've even had fried nian gao.

Life is good. Still, it could be better. That, will be instantly remedied once I get me smackeroos on some PRATA!

I can't believe I haven't had any yet. Darn that confounded stomach virus I came down with! BAH!

6 comments:

Oriana and Reuben said...

so how did you end up surprising everyone?

Shalom said...

ROFL Go get some prata already man! =D

Anonymous said...

and now u can cross out Mala from the list of must haves!

mabes

Chub & Chum said...

have some Lo Mee on my behalf pls :)

Anonymous said...

HELPP!!!! i am having withdrawal symptoms from not reading your blog.

You need to get your butt back to UK..:)

Have a safe flight home, Chans!!.

See you guys soon!!! ..:)

I am "B" said...

Gave you ONE day of rest...seeing that you've just arrived yesterday and still no new blog entries??!?!?!

What is this!!!! Hehehehehe...