Friday, July 18, 2008

One last note on the almost 4 YO...


Cheeks at almost 4:

loves to say:

  • I want to go home right straightaway!
  • it's not fair! (nothing ever is, kiddo)
  • it's really, absolutely the last one/story
  • that's not nice!
  • 'vehicle', 'fabulous', 'pronounce', 'operatic voice'
  • mummy, I love you ever so much
  • 可口可樂
  • please, Mummy? Please please, can I?
  • When I'm big...
  • it's morning time!
  • (on the phone) Hello, Papa? Where are you? I want you to come home now.
loves to:
  • wait for me to begin reading a story before she eats
  • race
  • tell people what they should or should not do (eg he should not stand so close to the road, she shouldn't litter)
  • huff and fold her arms in displeasure
  • make up silly songs
  • sing
  • pretend she's in a cocoon when she's all wrapped up right after a bath
  • drink pink milk (a Lola trait)
  • scan items at the supermarket self-checkout stations
  • sit on the counter whenever I pay for something
  • get my card, cash, receipt at the ATM
  • charm the pants off commuters in the Tube or on the bus
  • get her own vitamin in the morning, pour her own milk
  • cover her nose before digging for 'treasure'
  • have me run my fingers up and down her arm, her back
  • give me hugs, for no reason at all (very manjah)
  • drink Milo! Hahahahahaa...
  • point out graffitti
abhors:
  • baths
  • going into boutiques (it's boooorrrring, she wails)
  • going out!?
  • peas, in fact most veggies
  • blackcurrent jam
  • lessons
  • going to bed
  • the dark
  • dogs (loves cats. I wonder why? :P)
  • not being able to get a word in

No comments: