Friday, May 09, 2008

Saggs and THE City

Out of all the weird-sounding, unintriguing, far-out blog names that swirled and sloshed inside my teeny cauldron of a brain, I chose the sanest and christened my first-ever blog 'Saggs and the City'.

It seemed a likely title. And I suppose, it still is.

'Saggs', a moniker bestowed affectionately on me by some of my oldest, closest friends was/is a shorter (cuter?!) derivation of my internet alter ego, saggingbehind, which, I lovingly named after my sizeable you-know-what. *raise an eyebrow*

'and the City'? Well, it's meant to be a tongue-in-cheek play on Candace Bushnell's successful book/drama spin-off ' Sex and the City'. Futhermore, we'd just moved to London - the bustling, cultural metropolis of the United Kingdom. A marriage of these 3 - for lack of a better term - 'rationale', and my blog name was sealed, etched forever (??) on the illusive walls of blogosphere.

The point I'm trying to drive at (yes, there is one) is that when I chose that name for my blog, little did I know that one day, I'd actually experience THE city.

That is, New York City - the city that never sleeps.

We've never been particularly inclined towards visiting the United States. Flights there were too daunting, too arduous (20-odd hours from Singapore?), the rate for USD always too high, too strong. But I suppose all that changed, somewhat, when we moved to the UK. Suddenly, the 8 hour flight duration seemed...manageable. And the rate of sterling, despite the economic downturn, remains strong against the Dollar.

I came home to London still high on the surreality of our trip to NYC. I foraged my DVD collection for movies filmed on location in New York - Prime, You've Got Mail, Serendipity, When Harry met Sally (surprisingly, all are my perennial favourites). It wasn't so much that I missed the city that made me re-watch those movies. I simply wanted the thrill of the holiday to continue to intoxicate me. And linger that bit longer.

I can think of one phrase that best describes how fleeting our 10-day holiday in the Big Apple was. It's one borrowed from 'The Bucket List' (a fab in-flight movie I was lucky enough to catch on our Virgin Atlantic flight back to London. Great recommendation, Jo!) -- '... like smoke through a keyhole.'

Sitting here, blogging our adventures, going through the 1,200-odd photos taken over the course of the trip, I feel displaced - didn't we recently leave Heathrow for JFK? Weren't we just at Central Park, posing infront of the Wollman Rink? And what, we're back? Already?!

our 3rd visit to Central Park (and we still couldn't finish seeing all of it!)
Our last stop -- the Wollman Rink

Every overseas holiday leaves me in awe of modern technology - how we can be in one country one minute, and another the next?

I don't think I'll ever watch a New York-based film the same way again. Streets, buildings and landmarks - they will look/sound, familiar. And yet, not. I'll wonder 'did I walk those streets?', or smile contentedly when I spot something I recognise . Yes, I was there. I did that, I'll muse.

Fifth Ave

These last 10 days we ate, breathed, slept the City.

If the buzz of London is able to spike one's heart rate, then the racy, pulsating beat of inner city New York will surely send one into cardiac arrest.

the bright lights @ Times Square

But the uneasy truth about NYC is - that despite the glitz and glamour we're frequently exposed to on screen, think 'Friends', 'Sex and the City' - it is a gritty, grotty city. Exciting and edgy, yes. But it's a filthy city tainted by garbage bags that clutter the city streets, Subway stations and trains marred by graffiti or worse, defecated on in corners and reeking of urine. It is a city where poverty is so apparent it's hard to ignore - by both sight and smell.

freedom of speech expressed through defacing a Subway wall?

Despite the startling blemishes, we did enjoy the City. There were SO many places to see, visit, explore. The distances we covered on foot could easily earn us the title 'NewYorkathon-ers'. (Our Top 3 walking achievements: 1) Walking from West 89th Street to West 48th, 2) West 4th Street to West 37th Street, and 3) Over Brooklyn Bridge in the sweltering heat. WLE!)

We borrowed the excellent 'DK Eyewitness Travel - New York' guide from our local library, took suggestions of noteworthy attractions off it, topped those up with pointers from Ed, Jo, Mabes and Dot (who visited NYC sometime in 2007?) and drew up an itinerary on an excel spreadsheet. Oh yeah, we were VERY prepared to explore every inch of the City!

From the West side to the East, Downtown and Uptown, we brisk walked from one avenue to the next with fierce determination. We explored Greenwich Village, East Village, Little Italy, K-town, the VERY extensive Chinatown, bits of Harlem, the Financial District, the Fashion Avenue, 2 museums, Central Park, Times Sq, Union Sq, Macy's, Woodbury Common, Century 21, Daffy's, Steve and Barry's, Madison Square Garden, UN Building, Ground Zero, Grand Central Terminal, Chrysler Building, Rockefeller Centre, Liberty Island, Lincoln Centre, South Street Seaport, and in between, refuelled by eating at great places (some of which were featured in movies)! Phew!

We covered A LOT.

Cafe Lalo, made popular by the movie 'You've Got Mail'

And while we're on the topic of food, our NY food trail was truly unbelievable. We behaved (according to a very appalled Jo) like a bunch of hungry caterpillars eating our way through the Big Apple (think Eric Carle). NYC is a foodie's paradise - from Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, H&H Bagels, Doughnut Planet, crabcakes at Sardi's, frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3, ikura sushi (with quails egg) at Sushi Mambo, milky korean soup Su Lung Tang, roast meats in Chinatown, tea at Petrossian the russian tearoom, to good ol' Macca burgers - we relished each and every bite*.



(If anyone's interested in our food trail itinerary, let me know. I'll email our list to you.)

And the museums. You gotta LOVE 'em. We were fortunate to catch an amazing exhibition by Chinese artist Cai Guo-Qiang at the Guggenheim Museum (pity the museum facade was under renovation tho'. Bah!). Even Cheeks enjoyed his installations. My favourite was the 'Rent Collection Courtyard'. The expressions captured on clay were remarkable. The Metropolitan Museum of Art didn't disappoint either. I was thrilled to be able to see so many Impressionists' works up close and personal. My favourites were all there - Monet, Seurat, Degas, Matisse, van Gogh...And I loved the fact that photography was allowed. Whoopee! Cheeks, on the other hand, enjoyed the Egyptian exhibit. She was thrilled to see a real sarcophagus.

A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte - by Georges Seurat

So yes, there were happy times aplenty. But there were down bits as well.

New York is NOT a great place for kids. (Did I mention the number of caged-up, concrete playgrounds that utterly depressed me? But let's leave that for now.)

As Hubs and I sped from one landmark to another, Cheeks was imprisoned in the pushchair, all strapped up. New York is better explored on foot and she simply could not keep up with the pace. So, we had no choice but to stick her in the pushchair on most days. When we chose unwisely NOT to place her on wheels, it ended up being arm and shoulder burn-outs for poor 'beast of burden' Papa.

I cannot begin to count, or recollect the number of times she whined for snacks in the pushchair because she was bored silly; the number of times we nudged her forward to make her hasten her pace, our irritated tones telling her to Stop dawdling! because we were always rushing from one place to the next. The countless times we denied her playtime at a playground, how we shushed her to stop interrupting our conversations with our adult friends. She protested going into stores, dragged her feet at bathtimes, and while dressing to go out. All she wanted to do (it seemed) was to stay in Jo's house, and play. Instead we whizzed her about on dusty roads, meandering between avenues, we shot disapproving looks at her when something she wanted to do didn't fall into our travel plans. And we utterly screwed up her sleep routine by keeping her out waaaaay past her bedtime.

Exhausted Cheeks.
The constant whizzing hither and thither took a toll on her

Looking back, I wonder how much of New York Cheeks actually enjoyed? She must've felt constantly frazzled and ignored - like her opinions and needs didn't matter.

In our unflagging quest to uncover NYC, we marginalised the needs of our child.

Despite our parental foibles, I'd like to think she was happy just being with us. Because that's how I felt. Even though it was challenging at times, I was happy zipping around the City because I was with the 2 people I love most in life. And I'm glad we got to experience NYC together.

So thank you, God. For this trip. For everything.

Cheeks and me at Bethesda Fountain, Central Park

Us, on the viewing deck at Rockefeller Centre.
Behind us is the Empire State Bldg

jo & me (w Cheeks) slurping bubbletea in Chinatown,
toting our identical Marc Jacob bags which we got at a crazy warehouse sale in Greenwich!

Maison de Planel - where we put up for the duration of our holiday!
Merci beaucoup, Planels!

Cheeks first musical and she loved it!
(jet-lagged, she slept through the last 20 min of the show tho')


our 'never-ending' walk across Brooklyn Bridge
that culminated in a creamy sweet treat at Brooklyn's finest ice-cream factory


Now we know why Meg Ryan was in the throes of passion at this Deli!
The beef pastrami sandwich was Oh oh OOoooh....Yes!

The obligatory visit to Macy's.
But we were so 'shopped out' by Woodbury Common we couldn't shop any more, anywhere!


amazing exhibition by Cai Guo Qiang at the Guggenheim Museum at Upper East side

Cheeks, bursting with excitement, waiting to enter F.A.O Schwarz
(along 5th Ave). We caught StoryTime while there.

whispering into walls at Grand Central Terminal (very 'In the Mood for Love')

when tackling a raging bull, better to grab it by its ho...no, balls. Ha!

pondering the pointless loss of life at Ground Zero

friends we met up with in NYC : Ed, Yider and her hubby Chou Kai
We're so glad we got to hang out with them!

Priceless tips I've taken away with me (in relation to our lovely friends, the Planels):
  • Invest in Miyazaki, because he is THAT good
  • Treat your spouse like a girlfriend/boyfriend - smother them with kisses, cuddles and tell them you love them ALL.THE.TIME.
  • If you can afford a good set of kitchen knives, get 'em!
  • When entertaining guests, always serve on coordinated serving plates. They do wonders in presentation.
  • You can cook a gourmet meal despite the children.
Gros bisous!
xxx Le Chans

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey siew,

sounds like u guys had a fab time and definitely a memory to keep for the Chans! Dani will return to the City one day and see it from a different perspective 4 sure!

looking at your 10-day whizz... i think you've got NYC covered!

hugs, mabes

Roslyn said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this entry. Oh, not that I'm going to the City in the near future, can I have a copy of the food trail itinerary please?

Anonymous said...

Wow, you managed to cover a lot! Glad you enjoyed it so, NYC is such an exciting, intoxicating city, especially from your descriptions! Haha, now you can watch SATC the film and say, "been there, done that" (the places, I mean).

Val

Unknown said...

very impressive - you guys had a really packed itinerary! i miss new york

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cipemyzi.virtue.nu/katihi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://tasaryvyt.virtue.nu/uqihejo.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Our ensemble creates a matter birthday card on the footing of unexcelled and pretty projects.
These projects are carried out near the cards the most outstanding pike of explicit artists and designers in
the buy who are experts in every gist of the word. They are also quite flexible, so you can
carry out jolly interesting business easter card designs, depending on the characteristic needs of each client.
We do not own a mistress printing machines undertaking the highest je sais quoi of each individual card.
Extensive batch of paper allows you to into the expectations of even the most tough customers
from every conceivable industry. We certify the copy and amenities of portly quantities of vocation
cards in the shortest conceivable time. In our what really happened, the highest attribute is the payment of the proposed
valuation and safe accommodation from people receiving and carrying revealed an order in place of business cards.
With access to the services offered past our website, you can shortly and without undue
formalities state an sect for goods, comment the commitment and approved it and ordered some business
cards. Elect our company as a righteous business window-card is much a obligation after success.
Greet
Merio [url=http://www.kalendarze.dogory.pl]Kalendarze[/url]

teen camping sex stories said...

Mothers milk is great for early neurological development. She lays back down and the guy undos herskirt and pulls it off.
stories of girls first masturbation
young gay first time sex stories
incest preteen sex stories
xxx stories oral son mom
fuck my wife stories
Mothers milk is great for early neurological development. She lays back down and the guy undos herskirt and pulls it off.

Anonymous said...

I've always liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to kind of fair-minded dissipate in days of yore staring at it as a configuration of catharsis. In a way, it helps me with meditation, to mitigate emphasis and well-grounded fantasize in the air nothing. That's why since I was a kid, instead of dolls and cars I've eternally cool more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, dulcet boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I found the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Light Show Laser Top Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com answerable to the Toys section. It's like a melodic belt, a spinning better, and a moonlight reveal all rolled into one. Which is prodigious entertainment! The gyroscope transfer outing after around a minute. The laser explanation pretension with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a rather unique tiny that my friends have also been most amused with.

My dogs are also pretty curious about the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They evermore occupy oneself with the gyroscope as it spins, although at first they kept barking at the laser slight accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got employed it, they've stopped barking but virtuous maintain following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also pretty amused nearby it. Occasionally it's moral to have pleasing toys throughout the house so that you can pull out the toy on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you count fit out viands or receive changed. The gyroscope is unified such toy with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a design on it, and produces a light exposition with red, dispirited, and unskilled colours. Nick a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser incandescence show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that enormous but good plenty to entertain any new roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and black, making it look particular cold, and measure masculine with that dragon imprint.

The music luminescence plain gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also euphemistic pre-owned this gyroscope to stagger my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy chore of decorating the hotel latitude with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as rise so that the laser brighten expose produces a romantic effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the moonlight effects created a degree mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, not later than the way, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-fulfilment shopping site for all gifts and ideas in support of fancied occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser radiance playing gyroscope can maybe be a talented Christmas favour seeking the toddler or methodical the pet! Alternatively, the gyroscope can absolutely be a gracious summation to the established Christmas decorations. I can fancy placing it near the Christmas tree and perchance spinning it when guests hit town in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my subject thus far again!

Anonymous said...

Cheap T.Y. Hilton Jersey axiotakix
Nike Brandon Marshall Jersey axiotakix
Andre Johnson White Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnike49ersjerseys.com

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.bestbagsonlinestore.com/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] Hermes collaborated with Dutch bicycle maker Batavus and adorned an Previous Dutch with meticulously stitched leather accents on saddle, cope with bar grips, as well as the frame's two major down tubes. The 3-speed bicycle maintains its outdated first black complete. The calfskin leather used with this bicycle could be the superior level.

[b][url=http://www.uggsclearanceonline.co.uk/]uggs clearance[/url][/b] Anxious desire to transport manufacturers hand bags it doesn't subject its authenticity. The sentimental wonderful women of all ages could probably go with a vintage searching backpack since the a scaled-down quantity low-priced or budget- conscious will make attain owning replica fashion designers procuring bags. Certainly, you could possibly have arrive at be all those ladies who'll most certainly utilize first-class clutches produced by web sites such as Prada, Gucci, Burberry, Prepare and other manner bigwigs..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwalletsmall.com/]www.louisvuittonwalletsmall.com[/url][/b] The actual fact which our about the moment a brand new house normally in excessive of a hundred a lot of many years age - outdated can just usually do not sit if which is the case to ensure that you have me It is actually this : i like your,but choose coronary heart I don stop by among the reasons individuals are and for that reason fascinated by aged properties. Whenever you acquire for more information about purchase a multi operate a different a single just minutes for additional points on going to be the middling about an all in a single household city or town,your close relatives will most certainly will want for extra details on offer supplying some 1 the unlucky truth which the bulk to do with homes are more mature. The extra - massive advantage,and the rationale we've been in this publishing will likely be the that the loved ones can stroll downtown.
When while in the HP Restoration Manager, it requested you at 14:08:ten what varieties of documents you wished to restore. What possibility in the monitor proven under did you end up picking - or was it unique?Regards. jcgriff2Sorry, jcgriff2, that I used to be not apparent sufficient. Thirty day period back Vista crashed someway to ensure that I could not boot. So I made a decision to revive laptop computer to its manufacturing unit defaults.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwebsite.co.uk/]Louis vuitton uk[/url][/b] The holoscopic this year's Prada Reproduction purses vogue craze, the gadget embellishes louis vuitton monogram canvas structure Cheng Dare the look. Will attract your vision undoubtedly aided by the realistic price's Swiss Reproduction Watches. You'll be able to even purchase with listed here wholesale cost substantial experienced Longines Watches.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwebsite.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonwebsite.co.uk[/url][/b] Some books that offer tips about marriage ceremony speeches could suggest that you simply set out to memorize your speech by heart and soul this choice can simply go awry. Positive, you could have your paper before you, but hunting for the text after you've overlooked them slows you down and creates lengthy, most likely uncomfortable silences. You'd probably even be reading your speech verbatim, that may often audio mechanical and compelled.

Anonymous said...

dittoTweet span Two hour kayaking tours along Beaver Creek make South Beach State Park a popular Oregon coast camping destination It is free to join and you can make money online as soon as you sign-upHow to Fix dwn And it comes just two weeks after Williams used a racial comment to disparage Woods at a private caddies dinner in Shanghai
While immersing themselves in the intensity of the football game[url=http://www.CalvinJohnsonJersey.net]www.CalvinJohnsonJersey.net[/url]
the crowd can still relax and soak in the summer sun of a beautiful day[url=http://www.BarrySandersJersey.com]www.BarrySandersJersey.com[/url]
complete with the rustle of the leaves and the chirping of the birdsWww Here are ten classic The Rockford Files episodes that no Rockfordphiliac/James Garner fan should ever missThese cell phone shopping outlets contain cell phone products that are made by all of the cell phone manufacturers[url=http://www.BobbyWagnerJersey.com]www.BobbyWagnerJersey.com[/url]
not just one or twoauthor img float: left;margin: 0px 7px 0px 0px;a:hover text-decoration: underline;span You should always remember that those invisible hands of fate have placed you in a particular room[url=http://www.BrianUrlacherJersey.net]www.BrianUrlacherJersey.net[/url]
on a particular day[url=http://www.BrettKeiselJersey.net]Brett Keisel Womens Jersey[/url]
with a particular audience for a particular reason

Anonymous said...

When we finally look at the specification of the idea of enjoy, not only in relations to an intimate relationship having yet another, nonetheless being a sense that is definitely engendered in case you have miltchmonkey a much better marriage with ourselves way too * or maybe for a sensation of greater oneness with the fam or human beings - it then gets all the more magnificent that each one any individual wants in life can be love.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino bonus[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]online casino[/url] manumitted no deposit reward at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]redeem casino
[/url].

Anonymous said...

Aftег looκing into a few of the blоg аrtіcles on your ωeb pаge, Ӏ truly appreciate
уour teсhnique of wrіting а blοg.
I bοokmaгkeԁ it to mу bookmаrk
webpage lіst and will be chесkіng baсκ іn the near futuгe.
Plеаsе cheсk out my webѕite too anԁ lеt me κnow
what you think.

Hеrе is my ωеbsite; online casino
Also visit my blog post ... online casino

Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter augmentin sans ordonnance
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]amoxicilline constipation
[/url] amoxicilline et alcool
clamoxyl bronchite
amoxicilline pour angine

Anonymous said...

baby whale rescue true story ebook http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/de/Too-Many-Clients/p30150/ free firewall fundamental ebook [url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/de/100-Reasons-to-Be-Glad/p222345/]free ebook dante[/url] horowitz horror ebook for free
[url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/Biochemistry/c1530/][img]http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/image/5.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

shift scheduling software for real estate http://buyoem.co.uk/it/product-36780/VOWSoft-PicaLoader-1-7 service order software pc sync [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/es/product-36585/Microsoft-Windows-7-Ultimate-x64-Norwegian]writing software middle school[/url] ada software transition strategy
[url=http://buyoem.co.uk/product-37370/Absolute-Audio-Converter-4-1-Portable]Absolute Audio Converter 4.1 Portable - Software Store[/url] ge a735 software
[url=http://buyoem.co.uk/it/manufacturer-13/Ahead][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/3.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://longchampsoldesk.xanga.com/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] Formal wholesale evening bags are cheaper Choose Cheap Mulberry Hand Clipper Bag Brown for Men,With 100% Authentic Mulberry Handbags Sale You Can't Miss. than other evening bags because now lesser people are using formal bags everyone is running after designer bags. You can know more about different types of wholesale bags UK from internet and other fashion magazines. There will be different catalogs having details about variety of evening bags.
[url=http://www.kiwibox.com/longchampbagsd/blog/]sac longchamps[/url] Another added advantage is that, these can be used for marketing as well. All these features make this bag the preferred choice for business establishments to enhance their business in an Eco friendly manner. However, you need to take note of certain things to Authentic Mulberry Bags sale with low price, Most Iconic Mulberry Zip Natural Leather Card Purse Brown for Women online get the most out of these bags..
[url=http://saclongchampa.angelfire.com/]sac longchamp[/url] Now cameras themselves can be hugely stylish, from the heavyweight Leica to a classic vintage model or one of the new retro mirrorless devices. Stock straps can be a little boring, but there are plenty of options if you want something a little different. Take a look at Riley G Designworks.. It is important to know that when to buy wholesale handbags and from where to buy. It should be noted that you should consider the price of the handbag first after choosing the handbag that you want to buy in bulk. If you find that any store offering handbags for sale is allowing high discount then go for it without having any type of doubt or hesitation. You can attract Cheap genuine Mulberry Women's Bayswater Snake Print Leather Shoulder Light Coffee Bag sale for you other ladies' eyeballs. Today, purses can hold almost all the basic daily items. Also, handbags are seen as a large symbol of her mood and her love.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]medrol tablets
[/url] methylprednisolone sodium succinate injection usp
cadista methylprednisolone 4mg uses
methylprednisolone 4mg used to treat

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
You are not similar to the expert :)
My God! Well and well!
This magnificent phrase is necessary just by the way
Completely I share your opinion. In it something is also to me it seems it is excellent idea. I agree with you.

[url=http://www.renyuziran.com.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=868458][b]michael kors outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://fz517.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=111201&extra=][b]michael kors outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.lingsheng.net/plus/view.php?aid=407585][b]michael kors outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.lifegrad.sdu.edu.cn/plus/view.php?aid=407674][b]michael kors outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jjzcgc.com/bbs/read.php?tid=226958][b]michael kors outlet[/b][/url]