Monday, February 18, 2008

4 Weddings and another one...

As some of you may know, we'll be back in Singapore very soon to attend my brother's wedding. On my wedding checklist:

* Kebaya (check)
* Kerosang (check)
* Church wedding outfit & shoes (check, check)
* Accessories to be worn during wedding (check)
* Handmade 'Just Married' sign (check)

and, last but not least... copies of my wedding speech.

Yes, I've been asked again. For the 5th time. In my lifetime.

I really hope this is the last.

Will there be torrential rain and flashfloods? Oh, I don't know. I'm just going to do my best and speak from the heart.

Ian/Geri, if you're reading this - it is done. *hugs*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! Thanks Chi! =)

Appreciate it lots. =)

Dad will giving a speech as well.

Pooh said...

eh.. ello. mine one leh?

Daughter Of Sarah said...

Thanks Chi Chi... many many many many many many many many thanks.

XOXOXO,
Love from Geri *can't wait to see u!*