Friday, December 07, 2007

Carnations are NOT only for Mummies

When I picked Cheeks up from nursery this afternoon, she eagerly thrust a tiny bunch of flowers infront of me (2 carnations + 1 daisy). Feeling rather smug to be the ONLY mother presented with flowers, I cooed:

M: Are these flowers for me?
D: (aghast) Noooo, they are for me!
M: (crest-fallen) How come? I thought they were for mummy!
D: They are not for you. I need them. To marry Sebestian!
D: I need to stick them in my hair for the wedding.

Yes, and I'll ready the dowry, while papa sets up the lie-detector machine (think Ben Stiller in 'Meet the Parents'). Tell Sebestian to be afraid, be very afraid...

4 comments:

Pooh said...

Nah.. i think more like Bad Boys II... where D, D and I get into the act as well. The young punk better be ready for us.

Anonymous said...

hahaa..so cute..:)
The little one wants to get married..

i will be the wedding planner..:)

after the boy pass the test..

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

They just love weddings lah kids.

I remember how Kae used to pretend to make mushy calls to his ex-classmate, Shanice, when he was Danielle's age.

Now he has declared that he has let go of Shanice (high time - he left that nursery almost 3 years ago le ha ha has never seen her since). He has a new gf ROFL.

Alicia lah... at least we think. He only grins cheekily when we ask him and laughs.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.